1. Practice and record your audition. See #3 for details on how to record your audition.
Students need to record ALL three pieces from SET A
• Classical solo-varies by instrument
• Chromatic Scale
• Danny Boy
NOTE TO PERCUSSIONISTS: You must record TWO of the three percussion auditions (snare/mallets and/or timpani). Mallet players do not have to record "Danny Boy" in addition to the normal audition material for mallets.
2. Fill out the Google form for the Side-by-Side participant commitment and release form.
Here’s the link:
3. Upload your audition video link to the google form. One way to do this is to make a video on YouTube, making it a private link. If you are not able to upload to the Google form, you may send your video to the following email address:
If you choose to make your video on youTube, here's a video that shows exactly how to record your video and make it a private link: https://youtu.be/_gN6h2QFUb0
We will also accept Mp3 recordings.
4. Please Print and have your parent or guardian sign the TCB Waiver form; scan and email it to:
Here is the link for the waiver form:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST COMMIT TO ALL REHEARSAL AND CONCERT COMMITMENTS LISTED ON THE GOOGLE COMMITMENT FORM.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED GOOGLE FORM, INCLUDING YOUR AUDITION, IS OCTOBER 6TH@ 11:59 PM.
That's it! If you have any questions, please email Julie Allison at:email@example.com
Good luck and we hope to have you playing side-by-side with us!